pinkcamera
pinkcamera

Crich memorial tower Derbya

Crich Memorial Tower was opened on Moday 6th August 1923 at 4 p.m. by General Sir Horace L. Smith-Dorrien, Colonel of The Sherwood Foresters as a memorial to th...
Read more

Crich Memorial Tower was opened on Moday 6th August 1923 at 4 p.m. by General Sir Horace L. Smith-Dorrien, Colonel of The Sherwood Foresters as a memorial to the regiment who served in the first world war. It stand 300m above sea level
Read less

Views

32

Likes

Awards

Peer Award
shlomolevi DiorLPhotography

Categories