Here is something we can learn from malcolmpretty about the techniques and story behind this awarded photo.
1. malcolmpretty,where did you take this photo?
Shepparton North, Victoria, Australia
2. What time of day?
3. Anything worth sharing about lighting?
4. What equipment did you use?
Canon EOS 550D, with a Tamron 18-270 mm lens.
No tripod and no lash.
5. What inspired you to take this photo?
The awesome beauty
6. Did you do any post-processing? if yes, tell us about it!
No post-processing at all.
7. What equipment do you normally have in your bag?
My Canon EOS 550D, small selection of lenses
8. Any advice for others trying to capture something similar?
Keep it natural and try not to over post-process. The more natural the moment the better the photo
Discover malcolmpretty's photographic style and techniques.
Foggy Sunrise by malcolmpretty